My name is Pastor Matt King and I am for:
1. Confession. It makes the soul feel clean.
2. Repentance. Admitting you’re wrong is only as good as your decision to not make the same mistakes.
3. Forgiveness. I have been forgiven by everyone that matters in my life. My wife, my children, my Creator.
4. Love. The most overused word in the English language. My son uses the word to describe his relationship with McDonalds. Taylor Swift uses the word to describe every relationship she’s ever had. The Beatles said it’s all you need, but I don’t think they understood the power behind that thought. All you need is the right love, God's love. When you look for "love" in all the wrong places you end up hurt (see previous thought on Taylor Swift).
5. Hope. Hope reminds you that even though the world may seem bad... no matter what, the world is not the final answer for life. It'll get better. Stay focused on what's important.
I just thought it was time to share some things I, as a Christian man, believe in.